Please read all the guidelines about resuming safe play at Cound Tennis Club as of May 12th 2020:
The list below must be read before you start playing again
- To play you must book a court (booking for the shale courts will open when they
are ready which should be Monday).
- There can be no more that 2 games of singles or one family game of doubles on any
pair of courts. If a family doubles is booked the other neighbouring court will not be bookable.
- The courts can be booked for an hour and you must vacate the court on the
- You can enter the courts to play once the people playing before you have
vacated. Wait for your session at a safe distance from the court entrance.
- The gates to the courts will be left open at all times.
- To book either go to the links tab on this website or click on this
link http://www.clubspark.lta.org.uk/coundanddistricttennisclub/booking and
if you experience any problems message Fe Edwards to check availability on 07528 346176
- When playing you will need to bring your own balls and equipment and take
all reasonable precautions not to touch anything
- The nets will be left up, do not lower them after you have played
- When the shale courts are up and running remember to clean the handle to the broom
before and after brushing the courts.
- Do not change ends when playing
- Wash your hands when you get home and do not touch your face at any time when
- You can play singles with someone outside your family.
- You can only play doubles with family members
Club House and Shed
- No access to the shed and Club house.
For full guidance visit;