Please read all the guidelines about resuming safe play at Cound Tennis Club as of May 31st 2020:
The list below must be read before you start playing again
- To play you must book a court.
- Up to 4 people (doubles is now permitted) to any one
court for normal play. (Coaches are allowed to coach groups of upto 6 people including themselves).
- Members can book courts for upto two
- You can enter the courts to play once the people playing before you have
vacated. Wait for your session at a safe distance from the court entrance.
- The gates to the courts should be left open at all times. Please do not close gates.
- To book either go to the links tab on this website or click on this
link http://www.clubspark.lta.org.uk/coundanddistricttennisclub/booking and
if you experience any problems message Fe Edwards to check availability on 07528 346176
- Bring hand sanitizer gel with you to use before,
possibly during and after playing
- When playing you will need to bring your own balls and equipment and take
all reasonable precautions not to touch anything
- You can share tennis balls but be alert not to touch
- The nets will be left up, do not lower them after you have played
- When the shale courts are up and running remember to water before playing, and after matt the courts.
- When changing ends, be careful to keep a social distance between all players
- Wash your hands when you get home and do not touch your face at any time when
- You can play singles with someone outside your family.
- You can play doubles with someone outside your
family, but please try to stay 2 metres apart and decide beforehand who might take balls that come down the middle of the court.
- Do not share drinks or food
Club House and Shed
- No access to the shed and Club house.
For full guidance visit;